Le forum officiel de la LPR.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le forum officiel de la LPR.

Forum traitant de la fameuse LPR, la ligue de protection des rongeurs.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Ping Rapture V2 provides for a consitently distance

2 participants
AuteurMessage
golfonline01
Rat actif
Rat actif

Ping Rapture V2 provides for a consitently distance Empty
MessageSujet: Ping Rapture V2 provides for a consitently distance   Ping Rapture V2 provides for a consitently distance EmptyMar 28 Aoû - 9:22

If you've got the dough, and are in the market for either "Game Improvement" or "Super Game Improvement" irons----you need to try Ping Rapture v2 club!

A large weight pad positioned directly beneath the Center of Gravity (CG) produces higher initial launch trajectory and low spin for longer, straighter carry distance from Ping Rapture fairway wood.

The hot titanium face is centered along the cradle and there is a " 'custom tuning port' to stabilize the titanim face." All this sounds far too familiar to anyone whose been reading ads for irons over the past five-seven years. The difference here is that Ping Rapture V2 Irons' execution and assemblage of said technology is impeccable. What's more, the Ping Rapture V2 Irons have a dense tungsten sole weight which positions the center of gravity low and away from the face. This extreme toe weigthing optimizes the launch angle and provides for a consitently high yet penetrating trajectory.

Ping Rapture V2 is counting on the quality of build and the hotness of the face to gain you those extra yards.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
lpascher11
Rongeur reconnu
Rongeur reconnu

Ping Rapture V2 provides for a consitently distance Empty
MessageSujet: http://www.toptechmagazine.com/   Ping Rapture V2 provides for a consitently distance EmptyVen 13 Sep - 9:16

You Can Spoil a Baby will collect new and http://www.toptechmagazine.com/ baby clothes from the dropoff points and they will be sorted by season, size and gender and then cleaned, bagged and given to a family with a greeting card, Delisle said.An attachmentparenting advocate, Delisle who was raised in La Salle and attended St. toptechmagazine Collegiate said the idea was inspired by her time as a louis vuitton bags uk outlet worker at louis vuitton bags uk shop Hospital before she became a stayathome mom.;Before, there was just a dusty donation box for basic baby clothes. I thought we could do better than that,; said Delisle, who lives in Charleswood and has two young kids with her partner, John.;Also, I love the idea of recycling. I guess I a bit of a hippie, but there are enough baby clothes already circulating in the city. I can imagine throwing away my son little outfit he came home from the hospital in, if it can be reused.;And if families can pick up the gift bag, it will be delivered within city limits: ;If a CFS worker has a client that needs one, I hoping they pick it up for them. But if someone with a baby has no resources to travel, of course they will be droppedoff.;
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Ping Rapture V2 provides for a consitently distance
Page 1 sur 1